Saturday, August 23, 2014

Welcome!

Thanks for surfing over and checking out my new blog, Vegas Confidential! I am hoping to develop this site to share some of the cool and interesting secrets about my new hometown, Las Vegas and let everyone in on the enormous opportunities for fun that this city has to offer. My husband and I have only lived here a few months, but we have had a passion for Vegas for many years. It's where we fell in love and where we've had more amazing experiences than we can even remember. Matt will be posting some of his insider tips from time to time as well. We hope that you enjoy reading and feel free to comment, ask questions or make suggestions. Love from LV, NV! - Gabrielle

2 comments:

  1. Neat blog.......looking forward to more...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you put up a feedburner - new post to email feature? Otherwise, I won't know you have a new post up.

    ReplyDelete